Giant Electric Shoe-Shaped Car
Chinese footwear company AoKang created a giant shoe-shaped electric car as a promo for their shoes. This shoe-shaped car is capable of speeds up to 30 km/h and can go up to 400 km range in a single charge of the battery – underneath the driver’s seat. It is 10ft long and more than 3 feet high.
The company spokesman said, “It took six months to design and build the car at a cost of around £4,000.” (via)
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Classic Cadillac Covered In More Than 38,000 Cents
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- Russian Guy Fixed Car Bump By Creative Painting
- 1979 Lincoln Continental Car Recreated in Cardboard
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- All-Chocolate Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers
- Car-Shaped Formation of Kites
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.