Incredible Embroidered Sculptures of Butterflies, Moths & Other Insects
These beautiful textile sculptures of months, butterflies, and other insects created by North Carolina-based artist Yumi Okita with various textile and embroidery techniques. Each piece is inspired from realism of nature then manipulated into the world of imagination.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Mischievous Fly Climbing All Over A Peaceful Lizard
- Baby Chameleon Out For Hunting
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Natura Insects: A Series of Insects Made of Flowers
- Caiman Wearing Crown of Butterflies
- Daring Damselfly Rests Inside Crocodile’s Open Jaw
- Delicate Handmade Glass Animal Sculptures
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.