Fox Spotted Sleeping On First Floor Balcony In Notting Hill
The fox was spotted sleeping on the first floor balcony in Notting Hill, London. It was spotted and photographed by author and editor Rachel Johnson, the sister of Mayor Boris, who lives nearby.
She said: “It must have got up via the scaffolding on the house next door. People were coming out of their houses with telephoto cameras – but luckily no-one decided to shoot it! It was rather a sitting duck there on the ledge.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- This Cat Has The “Most Awful Sleeping Face” In Japan
- Dead Animals Dressed Up To Look Like They Are Sleeping
- Giant Hedgehog Sculpture Installed in a Park in London
- Two-Headed Gazelle Stunned Photographers on Safari
- Pet Adoption Ads Using Optical Illusion Silhouette
- Folded Aluminum Lamps
- Camel Shadows In The Desert
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.