“It started that day,” said the 36-year-old. “That day I saw miniature trains, houses, trees and I was immediately captured by these little people. I stared at them thinking, I should choose one and shoot him in different places, in different situations. And I did”.
Vincent carries the mini characters around with him at all times so he can take a shot when an idea springs to mind. The self-taught photographer added: “I take them on holiday, I take them everywhere. I could be anywhere and see stuff around me and the inspiration just comes naturally. I am like a child! It is really spontaneous and natural and based on humor”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Beautiful Fairytale Porcelain Creatures By Ukrainian Artists
- Terracotta Army Wearing Santa Hats Created Entirely Out of Chocolate
- Intricate Leaf Cutting Art By Omid Asadi
- Coca-Cola Builds Adorable Mini Kiosks to Sell Mini Cokes
- The Mini Book of Major Events
- Intricate Olive Pit Sculpture Carved in 1737
- Street Art Installations Featuring Little Wooden Cutouts
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.