Bizarre Hindu Prayer For Rain In Ahmadabad, India
Hindu priests sit in cauldrons of water in front of a fire while performing the “Parjanya Varun Yagam”, a special prayer for rain, in the western Indian city of Ahmadabad.
This is not the only bizarre ritual in India but we have seen no. of such rituals in the past too, like (1) Indian Govardhan Puja Festival, (2) Snake Bathing with Milk Festival and also totally unacceptable ritual featured previously was (3) Baby Goat Drowning Ritual.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Fish Dressed Up As Bride & Groom In Bengali Gaye Holud Wedding Ritual
- Indian Teenage Girl Marries A Dog To Ward Off Evil Spirit
- Bizarre Indian Govardhan Puja Festival
- Snake Bathing with Milk in Nag Panchami Festival, India
- Cleaning The Dead – When Death Doesn’t Mean Goodbye
- One Hump or Two?
- Calling All Hands
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.