Pencil vs Camera Artwork by Ben Heine
Pencil vs Camera is a creative series of pencil sketches seamlessly matches with real life settings by artist Ben Heine. Belgian artist Ben Heine blurs the line between art and reality by blending photographs of people and landscapes with his own pencil sketches. Part of his method involves him ensuring his hand is visible in every picture – to represent the connection between the viewer, the artist and the artwork.
Ben said: “I find a location, then do the drawings, then take a photo to combine with the drawing. I like to stretch people’s imaginations. Drawing or taking the photo isn’t really a challenge as I’ve been doing it a long time, but it is very time consuming.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
- Clever 3D Tricks Used To Bring Cartoons To Life
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Fun With Fruit: Incredible Creations Using Bananas
- Dirty Car Art By Tamara Navarro
- Amazing Lip Art Creations By Laura Jenkinson
- Chalk-Drawn Adventures of Sluggo by David Zinn
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.