Couple Create Life-Size Severed Heads Wedding Cake
A film buff couple had a gruesome wedding cake made of their own severed heads. Natalie Sideserf, 28, a cake artist spent forty hours creating the cake to match her movie-themed wedding. Both heads are lifelike, with blank soulless eyes, hair matted with blood and bleeding severed necks. She said they chose it because her husband David Sideserf, 30, is a fan of scary movies.
‘We were watching a horror movie, and I was always interested in sculpting lifelike cakes, especially in the face, so I thought, “How neat would it be if I did our severed heads?’” Mrs Sideserf said.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Life-Size “Dexter” Cake
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Cake
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
- 24 Carrot Cake: The Most Expensive-Looking Cake
- Dissected Cake: Decorated Cake With an Anatomical Interior of Bones & Organs
- Creepy Yet Creative Halloween Cake Ideas For Spooky Night
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.