Mother-in-Law Recreated with Huge Toast Portrait by Laura Hadland
27-year-old, Toast Loving Laura Hadland, has turned a photo of her mother-in-law into the world’s largest toast mosaic with the help of her 40 friends. 9,852 slices of breads were used to create this beautiful mosaic which she presented to her mother-in-law on her 50th birthday. The portrait is 32ft wide and 42ft high.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Celebrity Painting on Toasts
- Lily Allen Portrait Made of 1800 Real Lilies
- Giant Portrait Created with 9,217 Wine Corks
- 3 Children’s Portrait Created with Over 5,000 Poppies
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Marilyn Monroe Portrait Created with Snow On A Soccer Pitch
- Hillary Clinton Supporter Shaved Portrait Into Her Hair
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.