Important Details Mentioned in SSC JE Admit Car
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is expected to release the admit card for the Junior Engineer examination at the end of February or March of 2020. The SSC JE selections procedure recruits the best-suited candidate for various government departments.
The students may check out the details of the examination:
|SSC JE Admit Card 2019-20
|Paper-l Exam date (CBT)
|Paper-ll Exam date
SSC JE Admit Card (2019)
The aspirants can check out the important dates of SSC JE exam of the previous year as a reference.
|SSC JE Admit Card 2019
|Release of notification
|SSC JE Admit Card
|Paper l Exam Date (CBT)
|23rd-27th September 2019
|Result of Paper l
|12th December 2019
|SSC Admit Card Paper ll
|Paper ll Exam Date (Descriptive Test)
|29th December 2019
How to Download SSC JE Admit Card?
SSC JE Admit card holds a lot of importance. It should be kept properly until the exam gets over. To download the SSC JE admit card, the applicants can proceed with the following steps to download the same.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the homepage and find the admit card option.
- Select the region (e.g. Northern, Eastern, etc)
- SSC JE admit card download link will surface on the screen.
- Click on the link and fillup the required credentials such as roll number and date of birth or username and password.
- A new page will open up, displaying the SSC JE Admit Card.
- On the right-hand side of the window a download sign will be displayed, so click on it and download and save the admit card for future references.
Details mentioned in the SSC JE Admit Card
It is important to check whether the details surfaced online matches with the valid photo ID. The SSC JE admit card comprises the following details.
- Name of the applicant
- Year of the examination
- Candidate’s roll number
- SSC JE Exam date
- The venue of the examination
- Reporting time
- Candidate details
The conducting body, SSC informs each of the applicants about the SSC JE admit card release through emails and messages. It releases the admit card on the official websites. No candidate will receive the SSC JE admit card 2020 via post.
The applicants are required to carry some documents to the examination hall as proof of identification. Check the list of the important documents to be carried which are as follows.
- A copy of SSC JE admit card 2020
- Valid ID proof (Aadhaar card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving license/ Govt. authorized ID proof)
- Some passport size photographs.
If the applicant does not receive the SSC JE Admit Card 2020
In case the candidate does not receive the SSC JE admit card or is unable to download the same then, he/she should immediately contact the concerned regional office and convey the problem.
While submitting their request, the candidates should keep the following details in check
- Registered Email ID
- Registration ID
- Name of the applicant
- Name of the exam
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- To download the SSC JE admit card, the facility will be available at least two to three weeks before the exam on the official website of the regional or sub-regional office.
- Students are advised to visit the official website frequently to be updated regarding the examination.
- The applicants should report to the concerned regional or sub-regional office under the commission in case of any discrepancy or wrong update of the details on the admit card.
- Candidates failing to do follow the above-mentioned procedure will be deprived of any claim for consideration.
- It is important to note that the application fee paid is non-refundable.
- The exam center allotted to the candidates will be finalized by the commission. The student’s request to change the examination time or venue will not be entertained under any case.
- In case the applicant forgets his/ her roll number then he/she can download the SSC JE admit card again by entering the name and the date of birth of the candidate as mentioned in the admit card. Then login on the official website.
- Students should be careful with the clothes and the items they would be carrying into the examination hall.
- The debarred items shouldn’t be carried by the students into the examination hall or else their candidature will be cancelled.
- The applicants should take note that the blank space in the admit card has to be filled in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall. If filled up beforehand then the candidate’s examination can also be cancelled by the invigilator.
- Keep the original and the copy of the valid ID proof with you until the exam gets over. After the examination, the invigilator will take the admit card and the copy of the ID proof with him.
- The applicants should read the guidelines mentioned in the admit card carefully to avoid making mistakes in the examination hall.
The SSC JE admit card has to be kept carefully until the exam gets over or else the candidature will be cancelled of the students and he/she will not be allowed to sit for the examination at all.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- No Related Posts