Cute Marshmallow Cats For Your Coffee & Tea
Japanese Marshmallow shop Yawahada selling cute cat and paw shaped marshmallows for your coffee and tea. The bottoms of these adorable marshmallow cats & paws are made heavy so they can float perfectly and peak out the top of your drink. They’re available in sets for about 840 yen, or about ten bucks.
However, they’ve turned out to be so popular, these cute confectionery cats are back-ordered for at least a month. Currently on sale in Japan only, but they are working on shipping internationally soon.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Tiny, Edible Kitty-Themed Sweets For Cats Day
- The Fine Art of Coffee Portraiture
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles