Malaysian artist Hazel Zakariya wow us with her unconventional visuals; rather than a canvas, she “paints” striking scenes across her smoothie bowls. From unicorns and hummingbirds to Frida Kahlo and a dance scene from “La La Land,” her breakfast bowls might have you rethinking what it means to play with your food.
With this level of skill and creativity, it seems like Zakariya must have a career in the arts—but surprisingly, that’s not the case. A market analyst by day, she uses the art of food as her creative outlet. “I’ve rediscovered my love for painting and drawing.” she told Martha Stewart, “And it’s great to create art that is edible and tasty too. My husband and I share them as a treat.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Singapore Flag Formed with Red Chilli & White Rice
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Watermelon Bread Is The New Food Trend In Taiwan
- Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Cake
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.