“Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
Inspire your kids to eat healthy foods with creative works of plate art by following easy-to-follow instructions and illustrations from the new “Funny Food Made Easy” book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel.
Bill Wurtzel has been making these plates to teach and inspire children—and families—to improve their eating habits by creating meals and snacks that are not only nutritious but also fun. But these are not your mother’s smiley-face sandwiches. On Wurtzel’s plate-turned-canvas, carrots morph into airplanes, boiled eggs into jugglers, and pears into guitar players.
More Info: Funny Food Art
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Playful Banana Skin Drawings By Stephan Brusche
- Barack Obama And Vladimir Putin Images on Potatoes
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Fruits And Vegetables Skateboard Through Kitchen
- Singapore Flag Formed with Red Chilli & White Rice
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles