Famous Painting “The Scream” Painted on Plate
About this painting Edvard wrote in his diary, “One evening I was walking along a path, the city was on one side and the fjord below. I felt tired and ill. I stopped and looked out over the fjord—the sun was setting, and the clouds turning blood red. I sensed a scream passing through nature; it seemed to me that I heard the scream.
I painted this picture, painted the clouds as actual blood. The color shrieked. This became The Scream.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- “The Scream” Painting Recreated Using Pizza Ingredients
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Russian Guy Fixed Car Bump By Creative Painting
- Street Heart
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.