What Not To Say To A Graphic Designer
Graphic designer Luca Masini comes up with a series of posters of things not to say to a graphic designer. The phrases are a collection of actual client requests received and accumulated throughout Masini’s personal work experience of more than 10 years. Have you also had a client from hell? then you might recognize some of these quotes.
If you hear any of these whilst undertaking a project, it might be time to dump a client but if that’s not an option, you could turn it into a fun project such as this.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- Funny Illustrations That Describe The Office Life Perfectly
- Love Is In Small Things: Artist Illustrates The Simple Beauty of Everyday Love
- Illustrations From Everyday Objects by Hyemi Jeong
- Artist Creates Funny Eye Illustrations For His Dog
- Playful Interactive Drawings By Alex Solis
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.