Artist Jesuso Málaga from Malaga, Spain creatively turns flowers & everyday objects into art. He looks at everyday objects (especially flowers) in a totally different way that opens the door of a world of creative possibilities for him.
Fantasy Scenes Created with Everyday Objects
I like to create fantasy scenes from these objects. It is a way of telling stories with a single image. In addition, objects and real flowers produce a 3D effect in the illustrations that makes them much more attractive. I really like the simplicity, convey a feeling with minimal essence.
More info: Jesuso Málaga @Instagram
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Love Is In Small Things: Artist Illustrates The Simple Beauty of Everyday Love
- Illustrations From Everyday Objects by Hyemi Jeong
- Everyday Sayings Turned Into Funny & Clever Illustrations
- Everyday Objects Turned into Humorous Illustrations
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.