Nowhere else on the planet will you find as much variety in flowers as in The Netherlands. And they get very creative with it. For a recent event called “Flowers Parade” the giant flower sculptures were created in Belgium.
The floats are made of wire, cardboard and papier-mâché and entirely covered in thousands of dahlias grown specifically for the parade. Let’s take a look at most amazing flower sculptures below.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Animal Skeleton Sculptures Decorated with Flowers
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Natura Insects: A Series of Insects Made of Flowers
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- Adorable Little Bugs Created From Salvaged Scrap Metal
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.