Adorable Little Bugs Created From Salvaged Scrap Metal
Artist John Brown gathers the metal scraps and assembles his finding into sculpture of colorful butterflies, insects and birds. John uses everything from nails to bicycle chains to car parts to create his sculptures.
But thanks to his incredible skill, the sculptures look as delicate and detailed as their living counterparts. Further detail is added in with paint so they look even more like the real thing!
via: Little Things
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Incredible Embroidered Sculptures of Butterflies, Moths & Other Insects
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Daring Damselfly Rests Inside Crocodile’s Open Jaw
- Delicate Handmade Glass Animal Sculptures
- Lazy Damselfly Riding A Snake
- Children Sculptures Made From Books To Recruit School Librarians
- Brave Dragonfly Lands On The Head Of A Gecko