A lazy damselfly uses a swimming grass snake as a perch as the reptile swims across a pond at Lackford Lakes Nature Reserve near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Picture: David Offord/Anglia Press Agency
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Daring Damselfly Rests Inside Crocodile’s Open Jaw
- Praying Mantis Waving From Mamba’s Head
- Brave Damselfly Landed On A Snake’s Head
- Daring Damselfly Landed on The Head of Chameleon
- Natura Insects: A Series of Insects Made of Flowers
- Brave Dragonfly Lands On The Head Of A Gecko
- Cowboy Frog Enjoys Riding A Beetle
Instagram did not return a 200.