Natura Insects: A Series of Insects Made of Flowers
Montreal-based creative Raku Inoue arranges a variety of leaves and blooms to create the delicate components of butterflies, stag beetles, and other insects. For his series “Natura Insects” each delicately crafted floral arrangement transforms the earthy creatures into ethereal works of art.
More Info: Instagram
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Elegant Drawing of Girls Wearing Dresses Made of Real Flower Petals
- Real Flower Petals Turned Into Fashion Design Illustrations
- Bird Illustrations Made Out of Flower Petals
- Beautiful Butterflies Forming “Petals” Shape on Flower
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.