Malaysian artist Hong Yi came up with a new unique and interesting series of bird illustrations made out of flower petals. She got fame in the past for her amazing coffee stain portraits and this time she is using totally different medium.
She writes on her website, “I started this series when I realized that flower petals – especially gerbera petals – look similar to feathers especially when they are arranged on top of one another, layer by layer. I try to push the limits of my creativity by experimenting with a new material for my art every month, and I upload these mini art projects onto my Instagram account.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- Elegant Drawing of Girls Wearing Dresses Made of Real Flower Petals
- Fascinating Food Illustrations By Anna Keville Joyce
- Real Flower Petals Turned Into Fashion Design Illustrations
- Beautiful Butterflies Forming “Petals” Shape on Flower
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.