Fascinating Food Illustrations By Anna Keville Joyce
Artist Anna Keville Joyce based in Argentina creates beautiful pieces of edible art from rice, seeds and vegetables. Her series of illustrations titled “A Tribute to Budgie” started when she lost her pet bird, she took a moment of grief and turned it into something beautiful with her plate illustrations. She also made some other fascinating food paintings.
The pictures, taken by photographer Agustín Nieto, also share Joyce’s creative process by presenting all the raw materials that that went into the making of the piece.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Watermelon Bread Is The New Food Trend In Taiwan
- Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Cake