Karen Portaleo is a lead cake decorator at Highland Bakery in Atlanta, Georgia. She has been decorating cakes since October 2005 when, by chance, she stopped in to her friend’s bakery to have brunch. She noticed there were not any decorative items, and asked if she could maybe do some cookies.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Chopped Fingers-Shaped Cookies Served In Vampire-Themed Bar In Beijing
- Cookie Monsters & Other Baked Nightmares
- Adorable Hugging Bear Cookies
- Severed Fungus Toe Cookies & Bloodied Ear Cookie Pops
- Creative Facebook & Twitter Cookies
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.