These hauntingly sweet, molded sugar cube skulls are the perfect way to set the mood for any occasion. Molded by hand in small intimate batched of 100% pure cane sugar, can be used to set your table for a Gothic tea party, to hex your friends on Halloween or to indulge with a nightmarish luxury in your morning coffee.
You can buy them for $3 only from Etsy.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Creepy Yet Creative Halloween Cake Ideas For Spooky Night
- Cookie Monsters & Other Baked Nightmares
- Fruit & Vegetable Skulls
- Skull Sculpture Made Entirely From McDonalds French Fries
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters