Ivan Lovatt is a professional sculptor, born in Nairobi, Kenya, who has been creating sculpture for private collections, corporations and public exhibition for the past 6 years. As Ivan’s skills developed and evolved he was drawn to figurative work, and Ivan began a series of portraits of famous people which candidly demonstrates his superior level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Adorable Little Bugs Created From Salvaged Scrap Metal
- Delicate Handmade Glass Animal Sculptures
- Children Sculptures Made From Books To Recruit School Librarians
- 5,000 Melting Ice Sculptures In Birmingham Commemorate Victims Of WWI
- Giant Crocodile Sculpture Made With Snow
- Incredible Embroidered Sculptures of Butterflies, Moths & Other Insects
Comments are closed.