Ukrainian glass artist Nikita Drachuk creates mind blowing handmade glass animal sculptures. Her delicate glass animal sculptures include spiders, grasshopper, octopi and other critters. He uses as method called lampworking, where a lamp or torch is used to melt rods of colored glass. Once in a molten state, the glass can be formed by blowing and shaping with various tools and small movements.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Kingfisher Caught Mouse To Feed Its Newly Hatched Chicks
- Who Was Knocking On My Door?
- Giant Crocodile Sculpture Made With Snow
- Giant Hedgehog Sculpture Installed in a Park in London
- Giant Horse Sculpture Made Up of 30,000 Pine Cones
- Tiny Animal Sculptures No Bigger Than A Grain of Rice
- Man Tortures Mouse After It Ate His Wages