Dresses Made Out of Pencil Shavings & Rose Petals
17 year old teenage girl Kristina Webb have had a passion for art since she could hold a pencil. She has a big dream to inspire people and it appears in her art as she creatively combines drawing with real objects.
more photos: instagram
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Elegant Drawing of Girls Wearing Dresses Made of Real Flower Petals
- Playing with Pencil Shavings
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
- Clever 3D Tricks Used To Bring Cartoons To Life
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Fun With Fruit: Incredible Creations Using Bananas
Instagram has returned invalid data.