Pencil shavings are something we never see after getting the pencils shaved but Marta Altés, an Illustrator from England see them as unique art object. She has created a series of funny & unique illustrations made with pencil shavings and drawings around them.
Quoted from her website, “I always try to have a positive and funny vision about life and to get a smile from who is looking at my drawings or reading my stories is what I like the most about illustration.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Playful Interactive Drawings By Alex Solis
- Dresses Made Out of Pencil Shavings & Rose Petals
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
- Clever 3D Tricks Used To Bring Cartoons To Life
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.