Self-taught artist, Tjalf Sparnaay, from Netherlands creates incredibly life-like pictures of food items such as chips, cheeseburgers and desserts. He has been improving his work by painting every day food for the last 25 years.
The 58-year-old said: ‘I take the subjects of my oils from everyday reality, utilizing trivial or mundane items, my intention is to give these objects a soul, a presence.’
Tjalf Sparanaay is so successful with his unique paintings that his work is now displayed worldwide with art lovers flocking to view the pieces in real life. Each piece sells for around 45,000 euros.
Realistic oil painting of food with incredible details
These realistic oil paintings of food are sold for around 45,000 euros each.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Hyper Realistic Paints On Exteriors To Camouflage Food
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Realistic Cake Designs by BethAnn Goldberg
- Realistic Handmade Fruit Candles
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
- Photo Realistic Paintings of Ice & Sea Created with Fingers
- Morgan Freeman Finger-Painting Made with iPad
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.