Honey Boo Boo Portrait Made From 25lbs of Garbage
Seven-year-old reality TV starlet Alana Thompson’s portrait has been created with 25lbs of garbage. 50-year-old San Francisco-based artist Jason Mecier spent 50 hours and used 25lbs of recycled trash to create a larger-than-life portrait of Honey Boo Boo.
“I used Red Bulls, Mountain Dew, two cans of hair spray, three tiaras, make-up, mascara, fake eyelashes, coupons, a pink Snuggy box, and all sorts of things that make Honey Boo Boo so unique.”
Artist Jason Mecier standing with his larger-than-life portrait of Honey Boo Boo made from trash.
“But don’t worry no roadkill was injured during the making of this portrait!” he joked, making reference to the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo family that often cook and eat roadkill animals found near their home in McIntyre, Georgia.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Marilyn Monroe Portrait Created with Snow On A Soccer Pitch
- Hillary Clinton Supporter Shaved Portrait Into Her Hair
- Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts By Steve Casino
- Smoking Kills! But This Japanese Artist Makes Killer Art From Ashes
- The Second “Royal Baby” Pizza Portrait
- Beautiful Shadow Selfie