Italian artists Mirco Pagano and Moreno De Turco created amazing advertising campaign featuring dead bodies of famous singers created out of their CDs. The campaign calls attention to Internet piracy, which has brought the music industry to its knees.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Marilyn Monroe Portrait Created with Snow On A Soccer Pitch
- Hillary Clinton Supporter Shaved Portrait Into Her Hair
- Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts By Steve Casino
- Smoking Kills! But This Japanese Artist Makes Killer Art From Ashes
- The Second “Royal Baby” Pizza Portrait
- Beautiful Shadow Selfie
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.