Heye Group advertising agency came up with an idea using “Dead Flies” for Globol Insect Spray advertisements. They used the tagline “Death comes faster than expected” and showing flies dying unexpectedly in different situations.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Dead Flies Art by Magnus Muhr
- The Adventures of Mr. Fly
- Cleaning The Dead – When Death Doesn’t Mean Goodbye
- Pet Adoption Ads Using Optical Illusion Silhouette
- Mysterious Shadow of a Hanging Man Appears At Road Junction Known As “Dead Man’s Cross”
- World Artists Pay Tribute To Syrian Boy Who Drowned Off Turkey Coast
- Brave Bee Landed On Lizard’s Head
Comments are closed.