Low in Calories, High in Wool: Beautiful Knitted Comfort Food by Jessica Dance
These realistic-looking meals are actually made entirely of lambswool by art director and model maker Jessica Dance. The project is a collaboration between ex-fashion student Dance, 26, from east London, and photographer David Sykes, 38, from London.
Jessica knits all of her woolly creations on her vintage domestic knitting machine and sculpts the foundations of the models by hand in her east London studio.
David and Jessica are planning to have an exhibition in London later in the year showing all their woolly projects, complete with large scale photographic prints of the work and also the actual models Jessica made for the shoots.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Popeye Spinach Tree
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Realistic Cake Designs by BethAnn Goldberg
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.