Fruits And Vegetables Skateboard Through Kitchen
The secret sporting life of fruits and vegetables revealed by talented artist Benoit Jammes. When no one is around to see it, these ordinary-looking foods perform daring stunts like bananas and apples coast through the kitchen with ease, kickfliping and nose-grinding on rolling pins and tableware — a tomato, however, gets caught up in the fun and makes a rather ungraceful landing, winding up as ketchup.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Tasty Food-Shaped Handbags by Rommy Kuperus
- Learn How To Make Blueberry Jam With This Tiny Bear
- Beautiful Living Tomato Ripeness Chart
- Chinese Police Dogs Form A Perfect Line While Waiting For Their Food
- Playful Banana Skin Drawings By Stephan Brusche
- Barack Obama And Vladimir Putin Images on Potatoes
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.