A sperm-shaped bike is being used to transport samples to fertility clinics in the US city of Seattle. The custom-designed two-wheeler, which is almost ten feet in length, can hold up to 30 samples, which are stored in a special vacuum container cooled with liquid nitrogen.
At first, people are shocked and surprised, but then they tell us what a great idea it is. It is not only cutting CO2, but I think it’s really getting the word out about the need for sperm donors.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Classic Cadillac Covered In More Than 38,000 Cents
- Cyclists Forming A Shape of Bicycle
- 10 Examples of Extreme Transportation – Part 2
- Vietnam’s Motorbikes Carry Incredible Loads of Stuff
- Paris Public Transport Launched Poster Campaign Aimed at Educating Locals with Their Selfish Behavior
- Five Men On An Electric Bicycle
- Flatmobile – The World’s Lowest Roadworthy Car
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.