Flatmobile – The World’s Lowest Roadworthy Car
Perry Watkins likes to make odd cars. So he setup Officially Guinness World Record for lowest street legal car, the Flatmobile stands at just 19 inch or 48 cm tall. The Flatmobile is the creative replica of the Batmobile and has a jet engine that shoots 20 foot flames out of the rear!
This custom car is completely road legal in the day but is not allowed on the roads at night due to the headlights not being at the road regulations height.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Classic Cadillac Covered In More Than 38,000 Cents
- Chinese Farmer Built Homemade Replica of Lamborghini Aventador For His Grandson
- Life Size Knitted Ferrari Made with 12 Miles of Yarn
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Over 1,500 People Forming An Image Depicting Human Lung
- 10 Examples of Extreme Transportation – Part 2