La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
Tourists ride a cable car in the form a of a Chiva, a bus used to serve rural routes, in Pitalito, Colombia. The ride called “La Chiva Voladora” costs about $0.70 and you zip along about 800 meters from one side of a hill to another.
Photo: Fernando Vergara / AP Photo
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Police Car Transformed Into A Chicken Coop
- Fake Police Car Sign
- Classic Cadillac Covered In More Than 38,000 Cents
- Adorable Moment Two Barn Owls Kisses In Front of Camera
- Harvest Mouse Takes Daytime Nap Into Hanging Apple
- Finnish Nightmares That Every Introvert Will Relate To
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.