Japanese bathroom products maker Toto unveils the eco-friendly motorcycle “Toilet Bike Neo”, which uses bio-fuel from the discharges of livestocks or waste water, at the Eco Products exhibition in Tokyo.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Tree Frogs Hopped Onto A Toy Vespa
- Pet Dogs Ride Motorcycle With Owner In Indonesia
- Indian Man Performs Yoga Poses On Speeding Motorbike
- Vietnam’s Motorbikes Carry Incredible Loads of Stuff
- Drunk Guy’s Friends Made Sand Bike For His Buddy
- Creative Ad Campaign For Road Safety
- Modern Toilet Restaurant in Taiwan
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.