Indian Man Performs Yoga Poses On Speeding Motorbike
He is 40 years old Gugulothu Lachiram from the hometown of Khammam. And you will surely be amazed by how he pulls yoga tricks at the back of his speeding motorcycle. The high-octane yoga guru said: ‘I take the risk while I perform and until today I have not had any accidents. Sometimes I get scared when I perform stunts but it makes me feel happy too.
‘I can do many yoga postures. Some are performed by sitting, standing and lying down. I can stand on a bike on the tank, in the middle and in the end.’ A farmer by profession and a keen sportsman, Lachiram has combined his other great passion, biking, to create his death-defying brand of yoga.
Though some old people from there place were saying that what he’s doing is extremely dangerous, he was happy that young people was amazed to see him do the stunts. And for him it was a big achievement that many appreciated what he’s doing.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Indian Teenage Girl Marries A Dog To Ward Off Evil Spirit
- Meet Ram Singh: The Man with World’s Largest Mustache
- The World’s Shortest Woman
- Cleaning The Dead – When Death Doesn’t Mean Goodbye
- Calling All Hands
- Amazingly Detailed Paper-Cut Artwork By Indian Artist Parth Kothekar
- Indian Milkman Carries Milk Canisters