Restaurant Made Entirely Out Of Cardboard
Carton King is the first restaurant made completely out of Cardboard, located in Taichung City, Taiwan. Except for food and water everything is made from cardboard. It was designed to illustrate the power and potential of paper and cardboard, all the elements of the restaurant can be easily recycled when they break or are damaged.
If you have doubts about a cardboard chair’s ability to hold up your weight, the establishment will happily bring out its chef—who weighs 100kg—to test it for you.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 1979 Lincoln Continental Car Recreated in Cardboard
- Hello Kitty-Themed Chinese Restaurant In Hong Kong
- Robot Chefs Take Over Chinese Restaurant
- Chopped Fingers-Shaped Cookies Served In Vampire-Themed Bar In Beijing
- Hamster Dresses Up in Cardboard Cutouts – Part 2
- Humorous Cardboard Signs Express the Thoughts of Lost Objects
- Parents Recreate Movie Scenes with Their Baby
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.