Soaked Dad Protecting His Schoolboy From Rain Shows What Parenting Is
This heart-warming photo of a dad soaking in the rain so that his son could stay dry has gone viral. The photograph is believed to have been taken in Vancouver, Canada.
This adorable photo has been viewed more than three million times and attracted over 1,000 comments when originally posted on Reddit by user Jagershotzz, and later on Imgur and 9Gag.
The little boy seems almost oblivious to his father’s discomfort.
The cute snap, which has also been shared on websites such as Reddit, Imgur and 9Gag, struck a chord with many online users. “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad,” wrote one fan.
While someone else points out: “But you see, dad is doing more than keeping him dry. He’s teaching him how to put others before himself.”
via: Bored Panda
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Baby Poops On His Father’s Hand During Photo Shoot
- Father Carrying His Child in Bag
- Adorable Moment Two Barn Owls Kisses In Front of Camera
- Infant-care Training Course
- Most Creative Baby Announcements Using Safety Pins
- Love Is In Small Things: Artist Illustrates The Simple Beauty of Everyday Love
- Breakfast Mugshots: Creative Dad Turns His Kids Into Superheroes