Parents Recreate Movie Scenes with Their Baby
Lilly and Leon Mackie had accumulated a lot of cardboard boxes (plus a new baby, Orson) after moving from New Zealand to Sydney, Australia. Instead of trashing the boxes, they decided to use them for Cardboard Box Office, where they re-create famous movies scenes in the cutest way possible: starring Orson, of course.
Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom
see more photos on their website: cardboardboxoffice.com
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 1979 Lincoln Continental Car Recreated in Cardboard
- Two Kiwis
- Baby Throws Up In The Mother’s Mouth Ruins The Lovely Photo Shoot
- Adorable Baby Dressed Up Like Popular TV Show Characters
- Funny Fingers Expressions of Baby Drinking Milk
- Baby Poops On His Father’s Hand During Photo Shoot
- Hamster Dresses Up in Cardboard Cutouts – Part 2
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.