Hello Kitty-Themed Chinese Restaurant In Hong Kong
The world’s first Chinese-style restaurant dedicated to the Japanese cartoon Hello Kitty is set to open in Hong Kong in June, 2015. This Hello Kitty-themed Chinese restaurant will feature an incredible 37 dishes, about half of which will be in the shape of the cartoon cat. The interior is also inspired by the cartoon cat with Hello Kitty tableware and art on the walls.
According to the Daily Mail, The owner says Hello Kitty is much more popular in China than in Japan. Crowds are already flocking to the restaurant following its soft opening. Other Hello Kitty-themed restaurants have already found success around the world, although this is the first that will feature Chinese food on the menu.
The menu features a total of 37 dishes, about half of which will be in the shape of the cartoon cat.
Steamed shrip dumplings in the shape of Hello Kitty.
The interior of the restaurant is also inspired by the feline, with a traditional Chinese twist, with Hello Kitty tableware and art on the walls.
Signs at the toilets of Hello Kitty-Themed Chinese restaurant.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Chopped Fingers-Shaped Cookies Served In Vampire-Themed Bar In Beijing
- Chinese Police Dogs Form A Perfect Line While Waiting For Their Food
- Robot Chefs Take Over Chinese Restaurant
- Adorable Hugging Bear Cookies
- Teddy Bear Toast Stamp
- Chinese Farmer Grows Baby Buddha-Shaped Pears
- Beautiful Maps of Countries Made Out of Real Food