Miniature Trains Deliver Drinks & Desserts in Restaurant
Vytopna restaurant on Wenceslas Square in Prague has a 400-metre miniature railway running around the restaurant over every table, delivering drinks and desserts to its customers.
The restaurant owners are passionate about traditional railways, and have developed miniature train networks for years. The railway tracks pass through tunnels, over drawbridges, they run through sculptured rock formations and woods.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Hello Kitty-Themed Chinese Restaurant In Hong Kong
- Robot Chefs Take Over Chinese Restaurant
- Beautiful Fairytale Porcelain Creatures By Ukrainian Artists
- Chopped Fingers-Shaped Cookies Served In Vampire-Themed Bar In Beijing
- Terracotta Army Wearing Santa Hats Created Entirely Out of Chocolate
- Intricate Leaf Cutting Art By Omid Asadi
- Coca-Cola Builds Adorable Mini Kiosks to Sell Mini Cokes