The “Tunnel of Love” is actually the three kilometer section of private railway.
The three kilometer section of private railway near the town of Klevan, Ukraine is known as the “Tunnel of Love”. India may have the Taj Mahal, and Paris is known as the city of love, but the Ukraine has this incredible tunnel of love where couples can come to make a wish and if they are sincere in their love it will come true.
A couple walks through the tunnel of love in Kleven, Ukraine.
The train runs around three times a day delivering wood to the fiberboard factory. The magic happens when the trees that line the rails burst into life and create a leafy enclosed arch over the track.
A train runs through the tunnel of love.
Beautiful view of the “Tunnel of Love” in Ukraine.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Adorable Moment Two Barn Owls Kisses In Front of Camera
- Soaked Dad Protecting His Schoolboy From Rain Shows What Parenting Is
- Love Is In Small Things: Artist Illustrates The Simple Beauty of Everyday Love
- Beautiful Heartwarming Illustrations Show That Love Is In The Small Things
- Little Boy Hugging A Chicken
- 5 Photos That Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity
- Beautiful Fairytale Porcelain Creatures By Ukrainian Artists