Did you ever think turning old vintage postcards, children’s books and pattern packets into works of art? Well, this is what Jennifer Collier does. She collects these old, discarded paper products and turns them into amazing replicas of cameras.
“The papers are treated as if cloth, with the main technique employed being stitch; a contemporary twist on traditional textiles.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
- Amazingly Detailed Paper-Cut Artwork By Indian Artist Parth Kothekar
- She Could Not Grow Real Plants So She Made These Creative Paper Plants
- Elephant Steals Camera & Uses Its Trunk To Take Selfie
- Single Picture Explains How Aperture, Shutter Speed, And ISO Work In Photography
- What Not To Say To A Photographer
- Paper-cut Illustrations by Eiko Ojala – Part 2
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.