Vyacheslav Voronovich is a wood artist Lvov (Ukraine) that creates replicas of bikes at 1/12 of the bikes as BMW K1600GTL. The replicas are made of hundreds of small parts, and wheels and handlebars actually work.
He said, “The most difficult task is to carve out tiny components, because they often break when they are almost finished (handlebars, rear-view mirrors, gear shifters, turn signals, brake discs, etc.). You have to start from scratch; sometimes I have to make the parts over and over again.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Miniature Motorcycles Made From Watches
- Tree Frogs Hopped Onto A Toy Vespa
- Beautiful Fairytale Porcelain Creatures By Ukrainian Artists
- Pet Dogs Ride Motorcycle With Owner In Indonesia
- Indian Man Performs Yoga Poses On Speeding Motorbike
- Terracotta Army Wearing Santa Hats Created Entirely Out of Chocolate
- Intricate Leaf Cutting Art By Omid Asadi
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.