Robert Glen decorated the Williams Square in Las Colinas in Irving, Texas by exhibiting life-size bronze sculptures of running horses called Mustangs at Las Colinas. The work was commissioned in 1976 and installed in 1984.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Delicate Handmade Glass Animal Sculptures
- Giant Crocodile Sculpture Made With Snow
- Giant Hedgehog Sculpture Installed in a Park in London
- Giant Horse Sculpture Made Up of 30,000 Pine Cones
- Tiny Animal Sculptures No Bigger Than A Grain of Rice
- Amazing Sculptures Made out of Cardboard
- Animal Sculptures Created with Louis Vuitton bags
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.