Animal Sculptures Created with Louis Vuitton bags
To celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Louis Vuitton, British artist Billie Achilleos used a bunch of LV bags and turned them into animal sculptures. He creatively transformed LV bags into animals live beaver, chameleon, grasshopper, squirrel and more.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Delicate Handmade Glass Animal Sculptures
- Giant Crocodile Sculpture Made With Snow
- Baby Chameleon Out For Hunting
- Giant Hedgehog Sculpture Installed in a Park in London
- Giant Horse Sculpture Made Up of 30,000 Pine Cones
- Tiny Animal Sculptures No Bigger Than A Grain of Rice
- Running Horses Fountain at Las Colinas
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.