I showcased amazing work of Vlad Artazov where he gave life to nails in my post amazing art made with nails and here I am showcasing another artist’s creative work in which he is also using nails. Using very ordinary objects from his toolbox, photographer Andrei Nikolaev of Russia manipulates nails to create highly imaginative scenes.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Beautiful Fairytale Porcelain Creatures By Ukrainian Artists
- Terracotta Army Wearing Santa Hats Created Entirely Out of Chocolate
- Intricate Leaf Cutting Art By Omid Asadi
- Coca-Cola Builds Adorable Mini Kiosks to Sell Mini Cokes
- The Mini Book of Major Events
- Intricate Olive Pit Sculpture Carved in 1737
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.