African Car Made From Woven Raffia Palm
40 years old talented artisan from the Nigerian city of Ibadan has covered his car inside and outside from woven raffia palm cane.
Ojo said: “I want to prove a point that it is not only the educated elite that can make positive change in the society. We, the artisans also have talents to effect a change and make positive impact in the society. “That is why I decided that I too must do something that will make people to recognize me and know me across the whole world and by extension prove to the world that African and indeed the entire Black Race have very talented people.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Classic Cadillac Covered In More Than 38,000 Cents
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- 1979 Lincoln Continental Car Recreated in Cardboard
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Car-Shaped Formation of Kites
- Dirty Car Art By Tamara Navarro
- Cessna Light Aircraft Converted Into A Car
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.